Aug 30, 2007
This book is the recommended reading for the Interpersonal Communications class at Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Covers most communication topics that you would be interested in
- Practical approach backed up with light-weight theory
- Very concise, short chapters, excellent logical structure - easy to read, to understand, and to remember
- Can be used as a reference - topics are not inter-related and can be read separately
- Lots of drills - useful for those who teach communications
- Nice edition - high-quality paper
Although written with business communication in mind, the book is highly applicable to communications in our private lives.
Caution for buyers of used copies:
Each chapter contains exercise templates. Make sure that previous owners haven't filled in the blanks.