Show Synopsis

In 1850, the New Jersey Legislature created Ocean County and Brick Township, naming it for Joseph W. Brick, the industrious owner of Bergen Iron Works. At the beginning of the 20th century, Brick Township was a rural community. Up until the 1920s, postcards of the township were primarily architectural images. Brick Township contains updated images of familiar names and places: Emma Havens Young, for whom an elementary school has been named; the very popular Red Lion Tavern, later called the Red Lion Inn; the progression of ...

Filter Results
Shipping
Item Condition
Seller Rating
Other Options
Change Currency

Customer Reviews

Write a Review


This item doesn't have extra editions

loading